Sunday, August 7, 2011

I lost my best friends?

This is obvious 3rd wheel syndrome...I've been there so many times, I quit buying the t-shirts. I've always just tried to find new friends to hang with on certain occasions and just sort of blow the lovebirds off. Eventually they come around asking what has happened to me and then that is when I say, "oh I've been here, I did this" then they get to thinking "hmm, she's not jealous that we're together" and the relationship changes after that. Not always for the better, but more often than not it does. Its the true friends that will make the cut. Good luck. By the way, your girl "friend" is in love and so is not thinking clearly...your guy friend is definitely not thinking with the correct brain and so just tell them that if you want to be together tell me and I will find other things to do and other people to hang with so that you can have your time together. Communicate!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment