Friday, August 12, 2011

Should my son get a flu shot?

I feel the same as you. I don't like the fact that our children are absolutely BOMBARDED with vaccinations at such young ages before their immune systems have a chance to fully develop. Yes, they are necessary, but should be spread out over the course of several years vs. several months. I know too many people who get sick after getting the flu shot and unless there is asthma or some other reason why your child SHOULD have the shot, I don't feel they are necessary for everyone. Remember last year's goof that rendered the flu shot worthless? They admit it's only a stab in the dark as to what virus will be included in the vaccine so why risk it until there is a definite risk that has been correctly identified. Just my opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment