Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wet dream woes...any advice?

Hi everyone, I'm asking this question out of concern and curiosity. I know it is perfectly normal for women to have wet dreams (or nocturnal s) as men do. That being said, I am a nineteen year old girl who experiences nocturnal s on a weekly basis, sometimes more than once a week! The good news is that 99% of the time the dreams have been about my boyfriend (there was one exception), so I'm not feeling at all guilty about them, so I'm just wondering what this means. I feel like I am having them even more frequently than most teenage boys! The truth is that my boyfriend and I don't have very often, but I have experienced two real s with him before. I am worried that this means we should have more by I don't know how to tell him that without offending him. I know masturbation is an option but I don't feel like I could make myself or really sucessfully masturbate by myself. What should I do? In all honesty, I wish they would tone down the frequency because I believe they are making me more ually seeking during the day...since having these wet dreams I've found myself getting more often and at inconvenient times!

No comments:

Post a Comment