Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I will be in Las Vegas in a week. What are some local attractions I can go to to have fun?

I will be there in a week. I use to go 6 to 10 times a year, but they were all 2 to 3 day trips. I wen last year for a week, and was board after the third day. I went to the Liberace Museum, Atomic Testing Museum, I even went to the Super Adult Book Store on Tropicana. That's how board I was. I will be there for a week again, and I want to do local things like that again. Things that people that live there know about. Can you tell me of any places like that. Also is there a miniature golf course in town. One with a big arcade, and little indy cars to race. If you have links to the places, or web sites to go to, that would help too. This way I can see where they are, and get directions. Thank you for you help.

No comments:

Post a Comment