Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is there a degree called, "Jury Selection" or something close to that where you specialize in picking juries?

I was watching the movie, the Informant, and the main character said he got a degree in something to do with jury selection, the psychology of picking the right people for juries that would help your case, etc. That sounded so interesting to me, but I'm wondering if that is a master's degree beyond a psychology degree or if you'd need a law degree first or what? Wasn't sure. If it's an undergraduate degree do you think any major univeristy would have that degree? And would you know anything about how much this job might pay starting out? I know they pay tons to the people for the high profile cases like the OJ case for example, but is there a real need for this job in a town like St. Louis where I live, or would I probably find I had a useless degree with very little work available? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment