Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What should i do? :(?

ok this is a lot but im going to make this as short as possible..in october i went to my schools football game with my boyfriend and we saw my aunt there,he told me that it was time i tell somebody besides him of what happend to me..so i told my aunt how my step dad and brother were touching on me and trying to kiss me i cried my eyes out and all she told me to do is write a note to my mom..a few weeks later i went to see my old favorite teacher at the middle school i use to go to..i new he would help me since hes helped me with so much before, anyways i told him and the whole cop thing happend i ended up staying with my aunt and my mom was mad at me! she thought i was lien and told me that you never put cops into situations you can fix..from that point everybody in my family used this situation to make themselves look good or make people feel bad for them..my aunt would call people and tell them how she took me in and how i tell her everything and evrybody thought she was the best person alive as for my mom she would also call people and b like "Ooo i dont no who to believe im caught in between im soo sad" so of course everybdy felt bad for her! evrybody in my family acted like the victum and the tru victum was pushed to the side and forgotten...months have ped and the cops and stuff said that this summer the whole thing was going to be over with but nothing has happend and i already no there going to let them go..it makes me sick to my stomach that i had to suffer but yet they get jus a slap on the hand..anyways i found out that my step dads daughters are coming frm there country and now everybdy is all happy for him and again im being pushed to the side..i dont want attendtion but i want to be heard out i want my mom to no that i wasnt lien and that i feel extremly uncomfortable with his daughters coming especially since one the cops havent closed the case so anything can still happen and second when this thing is over i want to be able to go back home to my own room without any worries but if they come i cant have my room i have to sleep somewhere els and i have to worry how im going to be able to have my life back...i no this really isnt a question but i truly need some advice i jus want somthing positive to happen in my life right now :"(

No comments:

Post a Comment