Thursday, August 11, 2011

Plz Plz plz read!!!?

I really need help. I like this one guy SO much. A few days ago i went to a banquet he was at. I have on a dress and a necklace that were both really pretty. i looked really good. He was sitting in front of me and every now and then he would look back and stare for like 10 seconds and smile. And when they were give out awards we were sitting at different tables because he got to the banquet before me and there wearnt 2 spots left at any table and he moved his chair so he could stare at me. Also, he got an award and had many aisles he could walk down to give it to his dad to hold and he walked right past me. I have called him on the phone many times and he has most of the time called back. but, one day i asked him how to tell if a guy likes you and he said cant you ask you parents or something? why are you going around asking people this? and he was the one to end the convo by saying well i will c u at the banquet. when ever we talk its like 40 min to and hour and a half. He like me??

No comments:

Post a Comment