Monday, August 8, 2011

I need some honest advice..?

Ok, being 19 is no excuse, and as for him not wanting to hang out with you on the weekends, thats messed up. It sounds like he doesnt care, and if his mother hadnt told you that he really liked you i would say that sounds like the behavior of a cheating guy. Cant see you because im "working." Or i need to "rest" cant see you at certain times because im out with "friends" If his mother says its just you maybe it is, but it doesnt sound like it. And if he really does need rest you being there shouldnt be a problem! My fiance works from 4 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon and he says the only reason he can get up in the morning is because of me. Seeing me relives his stress and makes his whole day better. And if he does care why wont he let you hang out with him and his friends? Seems like him buying you a few gifts is his way of getting away with things. I say dump him. There are great guys out there who are romantic, treat you right, and will be proud to say "This is my girl!" Sometimes it just takes awhile to find them, and you need to hold on to your standards. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment