Friday, August 12, 2011

I need an opinion, please?

I'm 15 and have gone on 2 dates over the past 3 weeks this 17-yr-old mormon guy. I'm Catholic, and it said it on myspace that I was until I started to suspect that he was mormon and I took it off. I usually talk to him on aim and he's expressed that he is like completely in-love/infatuated w/ me. He mentioned a few times yesterday that he wanted me to come over and meet his family. He seems to perfect too, like too good for me. He's the State Officer for DECA of Nevada, president of his school, and really smart and all. Whenever we're on aim, he usually says something cute and corny or he'll start talking about himself. I'm getting sick of him w/ his perfectness and all. And if his parents meet me, they'll probably think they're son can do better. Though, he constantly says that I am too perfect for HIM (I really don't know how though lol). I like him, but it's almost as if I'm jealous of him because he is too perfect. Also, if his parents meet me, they'll probably want to meet mine,

No comments:

Post a Comment