Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Did I ruin it between me and my girlfriend?

Ok I finally talked my girlfriend into giving me the ual fantasy I have always dreamed of. Starting from the beginning, when I was younger, I had a bunch of finches (those cute little birds) and I would play with them a lot. When I started going through puberty, I would masturbate in the chicken coop where we had all of the finches (no one was able to see so I was safe) and ever since then, I never was able to be completely ually satisfied unless there were birds around. So my ual fantasy with my girlfriend was for her and I to be having while there were about 40 or so pigeons in the bedroom. It was even better when they started flying around (especially towards the climaxing part).. anyway.. I digress... When I finished and all the birds settled down, my girlfriend wasn't looking at me and she didn't come to a climax herself. I don't know why. And now I fear that I may have ruined something. Are we ok? Or did I trigger the beginning of the end of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment